Hello from Renton, WA Private Instructor

Reactions
Greetings to everyone.

I recently found this site and hope everyone is well.

I'm a NRA Certified Instructor, NRA Range Safety Officer and NRA Life Member. My hobby over the last 5 years has been teaching new shooters the basics of good marksmanship.

If you're new and/or in need of some training drop me a message. As this is my hobby (my day job is pretty good) I do not charge for my time but do ask that you are a NRA member.

PS
For those that live in the Renton area I am starting up using the action bays in the Renton Fish and Game Club (www.rfgc.org) to shoot steel plates drawing, moving and shooting at multiple targets. Right now it's sporatic with scheduling my time but if you are interested let me know and I'll keep you updated. This is mainly for concealed pistol license holders to practice the fundamentals of using their concealed carry gun.

Young Kim,
NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol)
NRA Safety Officer, NRA Life Member
Volunteer Safety Officer at RFGC (Pistol)
IDPA Member

Reactions
hi Young
nice to see more locals on here. The wife and I would like to learn more and get some more technical practice in. if you let me know when you will be able to so that would be great. yes we are both NRA members...:s0155::s0155::s0155:

Reactions
I would love to try out some steel plate shooting. I do my normal indoor range shooting at Champion Arms, but being a new 1911 owner, I'm still getting used to it. My CPL is on the way. When my midterms settle down, I'll message you. Thanks

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom