JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello to all. Enjoy guns and shooting. Looking forward to being a part of this forum.

If you go to this weekends WAC show, I will be the guy Smiling as he picks up his newly refinished SPAS 12 from Mike at nwgunrefinishing.

My wife says I don't need more guns:s0114:

Kimber Pro CDP = carry
FN 5.7x28
Ruger lcp
SA XDM 40
HK 91
Para 16/40 ltd.
etc
etc
etc

Last Edited:
hey turboss, good to have ya here!
I'll be at the show but not until Sunday. Work hit me for some Saturday OT at the last minute.
But hey, it'll help pay for the hk tactical I'm picking up there, & keep the $$$ from falling into the wrong hands(my wife!!!!).
.....tom

Welcome;
You can never have TOO many:p. How do you like the HK 91?? Will be at the show on Saturday. Slugman in Tacoma.

And my wife can never have too many shoes, it works out OK. I don't whine when I step on her new shoes in the dark and she keeps quiet (mostly) when I am cleaning a new toy. Besides, she has 4 or 5 guns herself that she alternates with her attire, not unlike shoes.

I love the 91. Unfortunately, I do not shoot it due to value. I do shoot my PTR91K as a consolation prize though. Hope to meet you Saturday!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top