JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello! My name is Ian; I live in Portland. I'm a student at Reed College (physics major) and World War II military reenactor. Currently looking to purchase a PPS-43C for a Soviet combat engineer impression. Any advice on where I might be able to find one is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/679434998

This might suite your purposes...

Welcome!

Why Russian?
I always go Canadian or English, but mostly Canadian. LoL

That one's great, but way out of my price range. Though I must admit full-auto with folding stock is quite tempting.

I got interested in Russian military history back when I was 12 or so. Plus the uniforms and equipment are cheaper since there's a lot of surplus gear around. And M91/30s are still relatively abundant. I actually do British airborne (2nd Battalion Ox and Bucks Light Infantry) for my Western Front impression, though.

Are you with Army Group 1944? If so, we may have actually met or at least have some contacts in common.

No, I just collect old uniforms and wore some to school and speech tournaments.
Honestly, I just saw one that wasn't a kit and linked it. I'd keep an eye out there.

Seems to me that a lot of Greek or other smaller nation armies were outfitted with uniforms made by and of British spec. Not that it's 100%, but it should be close enough to suit your needs.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top