Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello from Portland, OR

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by nosbocaj, Aug 8, 2011.

1. nosbocaj

nosbocaj Portland, OR New Member

Hey everybody! I came across this site while on another and dug the local aspect of it, so I figured I'd join up.

I've been a gun owner for about a year now. I currently own a Spike's Tactical/Bravo Company AR-15, a Ruger Mark III 22/45 Bull Barrel, and an FN Hi Power. I'm also currently looking for a 1911, hopefully a Ruger if I can ever find one. If you come across one in the Portland metro area, let me know. :cool:

Anyway, I look forward to contributing. Looks like a great site for a NW gun enthusiast!

2. chemist

chemist Beaverton OR Well-Known Member

:wave:Willkommen zu Haus!

Local is where it's at. Where else can you find out that Brown's Camp is riskier venue to go shoot than Salmonberry Rd.?

(BTW, test drive a Glock 21SF before you sport for a new 1911.)

3. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

4. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! anytime your looking for anything ..... go to "forums" scroll down to "classifieds", and check it out! also it's an awesome place to post, as now it reaches over 14,000 members alone !, most people here are within 250 mi. of "pdx", and there's plenty from "pdx" for you to hook up with, for some outside events ! enjoy yourself !!

steven

5. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.