JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everybody! I came across this site while on another and dug the local aspect of it, so I figured I'd join up.

I've been a gun owner for about a year now. I currently own a Spike's Tactical/Bravo Company AR-15, a Ruger Mark III 22/45 Bull Barrel, and an FN Hi Power. I'm also currently looking for a 1911, hopefully a Ruger if I can ever find one. If you come across one in the Portland metro area, let me know. :cool:

Anyway, I look forward to contributing. Looks like a great site for a NW gun enthusiast!

:s0162:Willkommen zu Haus!

Local is where it's at. Where else can you find out that Brown's Camp is riskier venue to go shoot than Salmonberry Rd.?

(BTW, test drive a Glock 21SF before you sport for a new 1911.)

welcome to NWF ! anytime your looking for anything ..... go to "forums" scroll down to "classifieds", and check it out! also it's an awesome place to post, as now it reaches over 14,000 members alone !, most people here are within 250 mi. of "pdx", and there's plenty from "pdx" for you to hook up with, for some outside events ! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads