Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello from Portland, OR

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JBlack02187, Apr 19, 2013.

1. JBlack02187

JBlack02187 Clackamas County, OR Member

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Been purusing the forums for the last few days and decided to join. Lots of good information here and plenty of stuff for me to read!! Let's see, I currently own a S&W Model 59, my first handgun. I've owned it for, well, let's see here. I got it when I was 21, and I'm now 35, so 14 years. WOW!! I hadn't realized I've had it for that long!! Anyways, I've used it as well as a few other pistols, rifles, shotguns, etc. It's the only handgun, well, gun in general that I currently own. Looking into either the compact or sub-compact XD 40. I'm thinking the sub-compact is going to be a little small for my big hands. I plan on going and checking it out soon, but am in no position to buy anytime soon. Hopefully in the next few months, but for now I'll have to stick with the 9mm.

Took my CHL class last Wednesday (April 10, 2013) and received my CHL from Clackamas County on Friday, April 12, 2013. Waiting on my Utah and Florida licenses as of now. Mailed those both in the day after completing the class.

Well, enough about me. Glad to be here and look forward to some of the discussions! :D

J

2. kev350

kev350 Gresham , Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forum

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

3. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

4. NWGlockgal

NWGlockgal Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here. It only took two days to get your CHL? Wow, and I thought Yamhill country was fast with 7 days (including weekend)!

5. swpost10

swpost10 SE Vancouver, WA Member

If U live in Portland maybe we can get together and I'll let you shoot my XD-40 SC.
    It's a great gun and I have membership at Johnson Creek Gun Club.

See you then.

6. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard:thumbup: