JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well Hello,
Im from the Port Orchard area (although currently in San Diego till the end of the year for work). Ive shot guns all my life though previously only once or twice a year. In the last couple years myself, my brother, and I have all started getting more into guns. My Dad and I end up going to a range probably once a month to twice a month at this point. Usually we go to Bulleyes but only early morning before to many people get there (since the ventilation isnt that great there).

As for guns at the moment i currently own
-Sig P226 - 9mm (my carry gun when i do carry)
- S&W 19-3 - 357mag(givent to me by my dad, lots of sentimental value plus shooting it in SA it is by far my most accurate gun)
-Sig Mosquito - 22LR (fun to plink with....i havent had a problem with it like so many others seem to have)
-Sig 522 (my fun plinking AR style gun)
-Mossburg 500 with 18.5 and 26" barrels (my multiuse shotgun for the time being)
-Spectre II suppressor for my 22's (well it should come....eventualy....or so im told :) )

As for my wants right now i am looking towards
-10mm (probably a glock)
-44mag S&W model 29 if i can find a decent one other wise a new version
-5.56 AR style gun. Leaning towards a Sig 556 but still go back and forth daily between building an AR and the 556.

As you can see i tend to enjoy Sigs. Never had a problem with them and i enjoy how they feel in my hands. S&W for revolvers since i love the 19-3. That and my dad swears by S&W (he has m&p5, shield, and the M&P5 22).

I also am getting into reloading. I have all the stuff for 9mm/357mag I just havent actually reloaded anything yet. Bought everything then ended up traveling so once i get back ill begin that adventure too!

But anyways I've rambled on enough!

THanks,
Nick (Vel)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR