JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I stopped by your table at the RCGC gun show at the expo center this afternoon. I wasn't even aware there was a local firearms forum dedicated to our area. Pretty cool to say the least. I am a avid hunter/shooter and PDX is my home town, although I have only been home for the past 4 years. I am finally back. I had been living in New Mexico 75 miles west of Albuquerque. I was in heaven as far as I was concerned with plenty of wide open space and some of New Mexicos best hunting areas in my back yard. I could hunt varmints all year round, with some of New Mexicos largest elk herds about 30 minutes from my door. And there was over 300 days of sunshine every year! Now I am back home and growing moss between my toes again :s0114:

I live in PDX but own a dyno tuning business in Vancouver. I tweak GM cars and trucks to make'em go faster, my shop is also one of the best Corvette shops in our area if not the best :s0155:

Welcome! Yeah thats awesome that you run a dyno tuning place, we have a lot of auto enthusiasts here, including myself.

Thats cool, I actually have several customers from your area including Eugene. In fact I have customers from as far north as Kelowna BC Canada, south as far as San Diego, east as far as Montana, and of course many local customers.

I stopped by your table at the RCGC gun show at the expo center this afternoon. I wasn't even aware there was a local firearms forum dedicated to our area. Pretty cool to say the least. I am a avid hunter/shooter and PDX is my home town, although I have only been home for the past 4 years. I am finally back. I had been living in New Mexico 75 miles west of Albuquerque. I was in heaven as far as I was concerned with plenty of wide open space and some of New Mexicos best hunting areas in my back yard. I could hunt varmints all year round, with some of New Mexicos largest elk herds about 30 minutes from my door. And there was over 300 days of sunshine every year! Now I am back home and growing moss between my toes again :s0114:

I live in PDX but own a dyno tuning business in Vancouver. I tweak GM cars and trucks to make'em go faster, my shop is also one of the best Corvette shops in our area if not the best :s0155:

I knew that name sounded familliar,

TJ I spoke with you maybe 8 months ago regarding turboing my vette. Welcome to the board.

I can hook you up with any and all firearms related items.

PM me and we can talk details about my car too!!!

:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top