JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi there, my name is jeff. I'm a Portland oregon native. I finally got my gun rights restored from some stuff I got into trouble for when I was a kid back in 96. So I'm starting to get into the gun ownership thing. I just built my very first ar15 80% lower build kit. I always wanted to build my own rifle. It's chambered in 5.56. Her mane is zombie killer. I put a vortex spitfire 3x red/green reticle scope on her. She shoots like a dream. Anyway I joined because I love guns, and I live to shoot. I thought it would be cool to join a community of like minded gun owners, get some ideas on new guns to buy and maybe meet some new people. Glad to meet you all. BB990D7C-2DAF-4043-A084-EE2AB13E816A.jpeg

Welcome from the top pointy end of Huntingdonshire, part of Cambridgeshire Regional Authority [that's this week, next week it will have another name] in East Anglia, UK.

Me and Portland? We're like THAT, us be's,

Here we are on the Tilikum Crossing.....

1602616891110.png

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads