JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man, I had no idea there were so many Okies on here. I grew up in Tulsa. Moved out here from OKC. I love Tulsa and will defend its virtue to anyone who's never been there with the right attitude.

Now you have me missing constitutional carry, private sales in QuikTrip parking lots with no BGC, Burn Co BBQ, and good chicken fried steak

Last Edited:
My mom and her mom were both born and raised in Oklahoma (Terlton, near Tulsa) and an old friend of mine in that area as well. All three of them told me over and over and over "nothing good ever came from Oklahoma".... I have a piece of land in Caddo left to me by an uncle and I've never done anything with it except check on it ever 10 years or so, all because I can hear my grandmothers voice telling me "nothing good...."

I have family just east of you, the Idabel area.

Welcome aboard. Masters of Puppets is a great album, released 35 years ago yesterday.

Metallica's album "Master of Puppets" was released 35 years ago today and had such an impact that it was added to the National Recording Registry of the Library of Congress. We're thrilled to welcome them back to the show for this special performance of "Battery" in front of the original backdrop for their Damage, Inc Tour.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top