JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're in Oklahoma but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Hi, everybody I'm new here. Figured I'd drop by and say hello.
Welcome to NFWA! Its a great place to be and meet new folks. What part of OK you hail from? I used to live in Ardmore now I am in OR.
Hey welcome ... Fellow okie here currently in the PNW but heading back to the promised land very soon
Hello!
Me and the wife might be moving to OK next year.

Hey, what's the difference between a cowboy from Oklahoma and one from Texas?

The cow poop is on the OUTSIDE of the Okie cowboy's boots! :D

Hey welcome ... Fellow okie here currently in the PNW but heading back to the promised land very soon

My mom and her mom were both born and raised in Oklahoma (Terlton, near Tulsa) and an old friend of mine in that area as well. All three of them told me over and over and over "nothing good ever came from Oklahoma".... I have a piece of land in Caddo left to me by an uncle and I've never done anything with it except check on it ever 10 years or so, all because I can hear my grandmothers voice telling me "nothing good...."

My mom and her mom were both born and raised in Oklahoma (Terlton, near Tulsa) and an old friend of mine in that area as well. All three of them told me over and over and over "nothing good ever came from Oklahoma".... I have a piece of land in Caddo left to me by an uncle and I've never done anything with it except check on it ever 10 years or so, all because I can hear my grandmothers voice telling me "nothing good...."

Yeah I can't say my time here has led me to believe nothing good happens in the PNW ... Way more instability and strife than okie likes day to day .

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top