JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I visit Oregon and Washington, I have family up there. I started collecting not long ago, I liked shooting my boyfriend's guns. It's weird I don't find that many other lady gun enthusiasts online, maybe meet some here.
Chelsea

52b017e6eed86816a880063a219b12ec.gif

There are several ladies here on the site. A great bunch of people and a ton of knowledge. Welcome from the Seattle/Tacoma area.

I visit Oregon and Washington, I have family up there. I started collecting not long ago, I liked shooting my boyfriend's guns. It's weird I don't find that many other lady gun enthusiasts online, maybe meet some here.
Chelsea

Welcome, you will find a lot of good information and great teachers here. My husband :s0116:, @CountryGent, got me interested in shooting. Many years and lots of guns later It is still fun to go to the range with him.

You are right that there should be more lady gun enthusiasts both online and off. I have offered trying my guns out to several women I know who have shown interest.

Hello Chelsea. Welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent.
I'm into revolvers, especially SW and Rugers in .357 or .44. When people suggest higher capacity, I figure that means two revolvers.
Carol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top