JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll be a bit of an outlier here. I joined for a specific purpose - which I'll post in the "New Posts" forum.

I have been shooting for about 60 years and currently compete weekly (well it would be currently if everything wasn't shut down) in USPSA, IDPA and ICORE. I use a revolver for all of these. I am a member of the Smith & Wesson Collectors Association and post regularly on the Smith-Wesson forum, the New Jersey Forum (NJGF) and a couple others.

Thanks for having me, even if it is short-lived.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Here's the specific purpose...

Thanks.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Hey I am a refugee from "New Joisey".... stay here ...lots of info on a number of subjects.... I live in the Great Northwest now. Been here since 1997... Beautiful place to live but the government sucks the big one... Too many liberals in the Seattle run the state... We rural people don't have a chance, however stay here with us.. You will find this site very interesting.... BTW Jersey City.

No, central west - right where George Washington crossed the Delaware on Christmas 1776 and then marched on Trenton to defeat the Hessians. They recreate the crossing every year on Christmas morning - I live close enough that I can walk to it.

I have a cousin up in the Pacific NW in Boise - he's retired FBI.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Welcome, Its been ages since I visited New Jersey.
My memory was 1969 Trenton and shots of whisky with a 4 oz chaser of beer for 25 cents.:) (and the snooker tables were free)
Ok, pretty nasty whisky :eek: by my standards now, but who cares when you are young.;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top