JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome Shiloh-
I grew up in MN but rebelled at the liberal politics and weather in the 1970's. Still have family in The Cities and Duluth so we get back every couple of years for a summer visit but haven't lived there since '79. We watched the Gopher hockey game on FoxSports North last night and are looking forward to tonights game too. MN does hockey right!
The Quiet Man

thanks for all the greetings. it is not very cold here at all. we've had over 8 days in a row over 80 and it is 83 right now. say, does anyone know how to get ahold of member guitarman? he had a glock 35 barrel for sale I would be interested in talking to him about. thanks. Russ

welcome to NWF ! at top of page...... go to "community" drop down the box, and there is a members list, then find who your looken for, and send them a 'PM" ! this should help ya...also...ya get a min. check out some of "stickys" at top of pages..... it'll help ya get around the site easier . enjoy yourself !!
ps..... just a thought .... i'v been in MN in jan., and feb. my hands still remember it ! LOL !

steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top