JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello from Michigan,
I an a new member and thought I would throw out a small bio. I am new to precision shooting (6 months), and fast becoming an addict, thanks to my brother who is an accomplished shooter. I also enjoy several hobbies which include Golf, and R/C airplane building and flying. I was a licensed pilot for several years , but it became too expensive to continue. I spend my winters in Texas to avoid the snow and cold. I am hoping to find local shooters to glean any and all advice , tips, etc. I look forward to continue in improving my new sport and sharing stories with whom ever will listen.

Thanks, Steve

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're in Michigan but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top