JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I guess I got to make myself Known, I've collected firearms since the 1970's and did a tour in the Marines, in a STA Platoon and I'll leave that as is. About 10 years ago a relative gave me a winchester 94 box with a 94 in it and I never opened it, well today I opened it and I don't think he gave me the right 94, The 94 38-55 has 5 digit serial number, I looked the serial number up and the website stated it was made in 1894.

Can anyone tell me if its worth anything, its worn, not sure if I would put a round through it. maybe in a fixed block, the blueing is worn off, the stock is in great shape and the action is good. it is missing the mag cover and spring. everything eles is there.

Any info would help. thanks chuck

welcome to NWF ! ya ...... its going to be hard to thorw rocks at ya , and quit possiblely your not going to be able to shoot one of our prime elk from their......... so enjoy yourself here , even if it is long distance ! lots of good info here ! enjoy !!

steven

Welcome. I'm a transplanted New Englander, but live out here now. I still miss the salt water taffy at York Beach. Not the moose on those Maine forest roads though. Hope you get your answer.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top