JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome! If it were not for the humidity, hurricanes and bugs, I would love to live in Louisiana. I might be moving there after getting my Process Technology (refinery/wastewater operator) degree in 2 quarters. Plenty of petroleum down there...

By the way, in case you have not heard, Doritos are crunchy and not chewy (I found out after moving to the PNW after living in FL, GA and TX for many years ; ). Also, I have yet to wake up to a cockroach running across my face since moving here.

- Netsecsys
Semper Fi

Thanks, I grew up in Maryland and the weather is similar here except no really really cold and snowy winters. I lived in Miami, Florida in 1964 and Daytona Beach, Florida in 1980. Both were hot and humid also. I lived in the east bay area of California for a few years where it's fairly nice weather but then moved to Tracy, CA in the central valley and it's like an oven there. Hot 114+ degrees in the shade. But "it's a dry heat". lol That's what everyone says. I spent a lot of time in Brisbane, Australia too, real hot and humind there.
I see you're in Bellingham, I had a friend who used to join up with a buddy to go fishing in the berring sea from there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top