Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello from Kent

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Cyriss, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Cyriss

Cyriss Seattle New Member

Was trolling the net for information and classifieds around the area and liked what i saw! I know general things about firearms but I'm always looking to learn more. And the more I read the more i realize i dont know

Anyway, I look forward to learning from everyone thats in the know! Unlike the joker I saw on YouTube trying to give instruction on how to field strip my springfield xd...he mustve palmed the end of the barrel at least three times during the instruction...and could barely pull back his own slide hahaha

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
  2. wichaka

wichaka Wa State Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, hope you have a good time here.

3. jimmyleost

jimmyleost Renton Member

Welcome! Do you ever shoot out there in Kent? The guys at Champion Arms are pretty cool.

4. Cyriss

Cyriss Seattle New Member

Yes Ive been to Champion Arms a couple of times. Havent shot down there at the range yet seeing as my membership at Bullseye just came to an end a couple months ago. But Im seriously considering moving membership to Champion. They were way more welcoming, didnt sling attitude at me if I asked a question. When I found a concealment holster that looked right but was labeled for a .40 instead of a .45 I was told that I can bring my gun down and try it out before I purchased. At Bullseye there was alot of rolled eyes when I had question about anything, they went out of their way to make you feel like a fool for not knowing everything about firearms, and when I asked about trying a holster before buying...they scoffed at me, didnt say a word and walked away and worked on to another customer. Hardly the way that Id expect to be treated if Im a loyal customer and member of the range upstairs. Oh well you live and learn I suppose. What are your experiences with Champion? Good I presume?

5. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!

6. jimmyleost

jimmyleost Renton Member

Champion has been awesome thus far. Im a newbie shooter and I've been there now a dozen times. The first time I came in to shoot, I shot my glock 27 which has a short grip. I bought some pearce grips (from another shop) and had trouble installing them on my mag. I asked the guy at the counter if he could help me. He said he knew one of the guys in the shop who was very familiar with glocks and introduced me to him. He went on to swap out my grips and I went back to shooting. Great customer service, great knowlegable people and they have never once made me feel like a nub. I love the place.

Jimmy

7. Gooch

Gooch Olympia New Member

Anybody tried Range15 by Ft. Lewis? I've been there quite a few times and it is awesome. I love that place. People there are pretty nice and old man Ken reloads and sells .45 and .223 calibers. And yeah, I am done with bullseye too. Their customer service is pretty bad.

8. pease

pease Stayton Member

hello