JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just waving a hand from the people's repressed 2nd amendment republik of Illinois for the first time joining this list.
We hope to be back in the Rocky Mountains living there permanently this year after missing them for these past ten years.

My wife and I are actively involved with PROJECT APPLESEED. So
me may be aware of us as we endeavor to
push the envelope to produce one million shooters through our heritage and marksmanship program with
near 1200 shooting events on going through out the nation producing riflemen and women capable of shooting
the rifleman's quarter mile and earn the coveted rifleman's patch for scoring well on a US Army Qualification Test.
The most important aspect is education, not just a marine corps standard of marksmanship but of our heritage as American's
what sacrifice (the intimate details) our founders made on all our behalf that famous day of April 19th, 1775.

Please do join us tonight (Thursday) live at 7:00PM Central for The Rifleman Radio Show. You can reach the show by clicking on

Healthcare-Medicine During The American Revolutionary War 03/08 by The Rifleman | Blog Talk Radio

And you can call in to ask questions, make comments or just to listen by dialing 347-308-8790 and following the recorded instructions and answering the call screener.

At the beginning of each show we set aside time for folks to tell their local crews how much they appreciate them. Please take the time out to do this tonight.
We host a diverse audience with guest speakers weekly such as Massad Ayoob, Stewart Rhodes of Oath Keepers, Sheriff Mac to mention but a few.

Tonight we talk about the healthcare and medicine situations the men and women who lived during the American Revolutionary War experienced.
We are always happy to take folks calls and answer on air anay questions folks have about the subject, or just about anything.

I look forward to seeing everyone there tonight. Moreover, I am enjoying your forum very much. Most informative.

Best regards,

AQT

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to NWF ! now thats what i like to see....you have a problem, and jump feet first into solution !! enjoy yourself....you get a chanch.....check out some of the "stickys" it'll help ya get around the site easier....enjoy !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR