JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a newbie as well, also experiencing the daily 100 degree+ days in Texas. I'm also fairly new to Texas as well, having only been here 3 months. Moved from the West Coast for employment reasons.

Gun laws are a little better here. Have now taken the "bullet button" off my AK-47 as a result, and have bought 30 round clips (previously restricted to 10 round clips in my former state).

Unfortunately, haven't been able to find any ranges that allow me to shoot bowling pins, as I did previously. Also, most ranges here don't allow a person to shoot a rifle from a standing position. (I have found 1 range that does--the "Best of the West" range in Liberty Hill, TX).

If anyone in the Central Texas region knows of a range that allows shooting bowling pins, do let me know. (I can't tell if I've even hit a paper target at 100 yards, since I'm using only my iron sites.)

welcome to NWF ! you wanna talk about HOT ! just get into this site a little......you'll need a fire watch !! NWF...hottest thing going this side of the mississippi. LOL ! enjoy yourselrf here !

steven

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads