JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi,

I was recently referred to this forum by a friend of mine. I've been shooting since I was 20 having been only raised with a BB gun. Back in the day I used to shoot steel plate on the weekend, tried getting into IDPA but it just wasn't a good fit. I shoot a little bit of everything from evil black rifles to cowboy guns. I reload and am officially an annoying brass hound. My current interests are leading toward scoped guns, subsonic shooting and probably suppressors at some point when I stop moving around so often for my job. Silhouette shooting seems like the next sport I'd like to get into. I've not hunted in this state yet, but enjoyed chasing whitetail back in Virginia and Maine.

Outside the shooting sports I'm into jeeps, horses, gardening, bbqing, cooking, camping and whatever other mischief I can get into. Basically I like to do anything that is the opposite of my desk/travel job. =)

I'm glad to have found this local forum and will probably be a bit of a regular. Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top