Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

HELLO FROM HILLSBORO

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by willowwald2, Jan 6, 2012.

1. willowwald2

willowwald2 Hillsboro, OR New Member

Hi All,
    I'm pleased to be a new member and look forward to participating in community forums and other resources. For more information about me, please see my Profile. I'm particularly interested in information on firearm buying, selling, ownership and registration without a FFL license. The Internet information I've found so far hasn't been specific to Oregon or my questions, and threads on other forums have not been of much help. I'll start a thread with more specifics.
    Regards,
    Terry Waldele (willowwald2)

2. Areilius

Areilius Forest Grove, Oregon New Member

Welcome, I am new as well and just a bit west of you.
    Mark

3. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Welcome, from a fellow Hillsboroite.

4. CharonPDX

CharonPDX Portland, OR Active Member

Welcome!

First, as long as it's for personal use, and not "buy solely to re-sell at a profit," then in Oregon private party sales are 100% legal with no paperwork of any kind. (Other than for federally-controlled items, of course, such as silencers, fully automatic weapons, short barreled rifles, etc.)

Just looked at your profile, interesting residencies! I've lived in SW Portland (just inside the city limit from Garden Home,) Arizona, and Hillsboro, myself.

willowwald2 and (deleted member) like this.