JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi I live in Gresham. I currently have 3 handguns and looking to buy another. I'm specifically looking for a Glock 26, fairly certain I want a 4th gen but for the right price a 3rd gen would be acceptable.

Does anyone know an average price a used gen 3 G26 would cost?

Welcome. I'd suggest looking through the classifieds here. Not sure what used ones go for. Keith's is close to you for comparison. Their Glock prices should be a good point for comparison.

Welcome, glad to see you over here from BFC.

Keiths is good for pricing and selection of preowned glocks, lots of cop trade ins. Also check out gunbroker, they have a location on 82nd drive by the 224 off the 205. They normally have some preowned glocks in at a real good price, they have 2 other locations in the Portland area if they don't have any there too.

I used to have a G19, but wanted a 26 after I had it so I could have something easier to carry, ended up getting rid of it for a Kel Tec PF9 for deep concealment in my pocket.

Average price for a G26 should be around $400-$450 in my experience.

Thanks for the replies. I decided to buy a G17 for home use and use the G19 I already own as my concealed. I don't like how my pinky finger is just hanging loose on the G26.

welcome to NWF ! enjoy yourself , and it looks like your getting around fine already . check out some of the "STICKY's" at the top of threads .... this is a good place to pick up some "tips" ! enjoy the site !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads