Hello from Gresham, OR

Reactions
Hi I live in Gresham. I currently have 3 handguns and looking to buy another. I'm specifically looking for a Glock 26, fairly certain I want a 4th gen but for the right price a 3rd gen would be acceptable.

Does anyone know an average price a used gen 3 G26 would cost?

Reactions
Welcome. I'd suggest looking through the classifieds here. Not sure what used ones go for. Keith's is close to you for comparison. Their Glock prices should be a good point for comparison.

Reactions
Welcome, glad to see you over here from BFC.

Keiths is good for pricing and selection of preowned glocks, lots of cop trade ins. Also check out gunbroker, they have a location on 82nd drive by the 224 off the 205. They normally have some preowned glocks in at a real good price, they have 2 other locations in the Portland area if they don't have any there too.

I used to have a G19, but wanted a 26 after I had it so I could have something easier to carry, ended up getting rid of it for a Kel Tec PF9 for deep concealment in my pocket.

Average price for a G26 should be around $400-$450 in my experience.

Reactions
welcome to NWF ! enjoy yourself , and it looks like your getting around fine already . check out some of the "STICKY's" at the top of threads .... this is a good place to pick up some "tips" ! enjoy the site !!

steven

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom