Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello from Gresham, OR

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CodyBMW, Jun 20, 2011.

1. CodyBMW

CodyBMW Gresham, OR New Member

Hi I live in Gresham. I currently have 3 handguns and looking to buy another. I'm specifically looking for a Glock 26, fairly certain I want a 4th gen but for the right price a 3rd gen would be acceptable.

Does anyone know an average price a used gen 3 G26 would cost?

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome. I'd suggest looking through the classifieds here. Not sure what used ones go for. Keith's is close to you for comparison. Their Glock prices should be a good point for comparison.

3. davef

davef S.E. pdx Active Member

Love my glock 26!!!!! Im a lefty so for me it was the 4th gen.

4. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

5. phathom

phathom Vancouver, WA Member

Welcome, glad to see you over here from BFC.

Keiths is good for pricing and selection of preowned glocks, lots of cop trade ins. Also check out gunbroker, they have a location on 82nd drive by the 224 off the 205. They normally have some preowned glocks in at a real good price, they have 2 other locations in the Portland area if they don't have any there too.

I used to have a G19, but wanted a 26 after I had it so I could have something easier to carry, ended up getting rid of it for a Kel Tec PF9 for deep concealment in my pocket.

Average price for a G26 should be around $400-$450 in my experience.

6. CodyBMW

CodyBMW Gresham, OR New Member

Thanks for the replies. I decided to buy a G17 for home use and use the G19 I already own as my concealed. I don't like how my pinky finger is just hanging loose on the G26.

7. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! enjoy yourself , and it looks like your getting around fine already . check out some of the "STICKY's" at the top of threads .... this is a good place to pick up some "tips" ! enjoy the site !!

steven

8. vmkeith

vmkeith Vancouver, Washington, United States Member

welcome to the group!!!