Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello from Gladstone, OR

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dapapadon, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Dapapadon

Dapapadon Gladstone, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I joined the forum a week or two ago. Seen some good deals in the classifieds and some really good discussions so I figure it's time to introduce myself. My name is Don. Haven't done much shooting in the last 25 or so years, long story - family, kids and such. This last season of Top Shot really got me interested again. Started stopping in gun shops.... wow, the selection now is amazing! It did take me a little while to get over sticker shock. Guess I'm over it I've bought a few guns. Anyway, I'm not much of a hunter, mainly just like plinking. And I guess I'm just an average gun guy, I like .22's (cheap ammo), handguns - mainly auto-loaders, but a guy's gott'a have a few revolvers, lever guns and old military rifles and sidearms too.

Hope to get some good information here. And maybe find a good deal on a gun or two. And I think you have a great forum here. I'm very happy I was allowed to join!

Don

2. pinecenega

pinecenega oregon coast New Member

Welcome!

You have to get in to muzle loading too

Don

3. Dapapadon

Dapapadon Gladstone, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Thanks for the welcome. I think I'm going to hold off on the muzzle loading for a while. But I do like the looks of some of the blackpowder revolvers.......

Don

4. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

Welcome Don from Happy Rock