JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing I know for sure is that working around tons of ammo has made me miss target shooting. There's nothing quite like walking into rooms with hundreds of thousands of rounds of 556, 7.62, 50bmg, etc. Looking forward to being home ✌

Screenshot_20210726-202908_Snapchat.jpg

Welcome from East Anglia, England. We lived in Germany from 1977 to 1984 - Rheindahlen and Berlin. I bought at least eight guns while we were there, three in the Berlin R&GC, run back then by Hartmut Rabel - an echter Kerl!!

Hello, I am a PDX native who is stationed in Germany and despite owning guns since I was 18 I never knew about this site, thanks for letting me join.
I'll be home on leave soon with a bit of $$ burning a hole in my pocket and plan to buy at least one more gun before going back to the gun law heavy Deutschland. Having parents to hold onto all your valuables sure is nice.
Here's a fancy pic of a shotgun I have to give yall something to look at lol

View attachment 999297
Nice shotgun! I retired from Germany, lived about 15 minutes from Ramstein in Oberstaufenbach! I loved it over there and the hun laws definitely changed over the course of my 29 year career, no longer could you buy a new gun at the rod and gun club. Have a beer for me and enjoy the travel on the military's dime!
JT

Welcome to The Board, the bestest li'l gun board there is!

Grew up near Camp Darby, Tirrenia, Italy. Good times!

Thanks for your service!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top