JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I am a PDX native who is stationed in Germany and despite owning guns since I was 18 I never knew about this site, thanks for letting me join.
I'll be home on leave soon with a bit of $$ burning a hole in my pocket and plan to buy at least one more gun before going back to the gun law heavy Deutschland. Having parents to hold onto all your valuables sure is nice.
Here's a fancy pic of a shotgun I have to give yall something to look at lol

IMG_20170513_130428838.jpg

Thanks for the welcome! To get a gun license in DE you have to go to a 6 week class and then join a hunting club or shooting club and the regulations don't end there.. but I'll be living there until 2024 so I probably will try it out haha

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

Thanks for your service!

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

When I was stationed in Illesheim I just needed the CO's permission and then we could purchase firearms from the 4 Seasons PX, guess times have changed there too!

Some years back I had an offer to move to Frankfurt and began looking into the firearm / hunting laws. They are thick and deep but ownership and use is possible albeit expensive.

i settled on staying but often regret it. Would have been a good experience for my kids go grow up there.

My Nephew is stationed in Ft. Carson and he too burns all his pay on new firearms, lol! I told him to slow down as He gets most of mine should I not be blessed with a grandchild who wants them.

welcome to the site and hope you stick around.... and thanks for your service!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top