JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hello all

yes am a soldier stationed at fort lewis me and the wife are thinking of staying in the NW but we do miss are great state of AZ i thought i would join up to see what events and or gun store are recomended by the collective plus it would be nice to know more gun nuts:s0114::s0112:

i currently own a HK USPc 45 and a S&W M&P 45c and am always looking for a new gun lol

thanks D

Hey Damion...

I understand your dilemma. I lived in Phoenix for 10 years and have lived in Western Washington for... going on 16 years now.
Every winter about this time I start thinking about how nice it'd be to be back in Arizona... maybe Prescott. My desire for warmer, dryer weather blinds me to the 122 degree days of AZ summer... so maybe it's a good thing that all I do is think about it.
You can add more clothes if you get cold, but in AZ in summer, if you get hot... you're freakin' hot. :s0114:

Everything you need to know about matches and events in the PNW can be found in the Activities and Information section of this fine forum.

Take care,
C

Welcome aboard.

I too am at Ft Lewis undergoing medical 'stuff', but my home of record is Puyallup.

A lot of good info here and some really good people, the bad ones seem to identify themselves early and have a habit of not sticking around.

SF-

Welcome. For gun stores I can reccomend Bull'seye in Tacoma, The Marksman in Puyallup, Cascades Arms in Olympia, and J&S also in Olympia. I have bought from all of them with no complaints.

Your time and service are deeply appreciated. My daughter and son in-law too is serving and I know what obstacles you all face and experience. Best of wishes. People such as yourself is what made the USA.

thanks for all the great comments i hope to be back in the NW soon but other duties keep me away for now look for us in the news soon .....i think its kinda hard to chat with you all i work werid hours and i cant get on the fourm at work but i will try to post as much as i can

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top