Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello From Forks, WA. Soon to be Mollala, OR

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by rp243, Sep 16, 2014.

1. rp243

rp243 Monitor, OR Member

Just found this site, love to talk about all kinds of firearms type stuff. I also suffer from gun related ADD so I tend to find myself buying, selling and trading an awful lot.
    I believe I will be moving out of the rain forest here in a month or so, depending on when the job offer finally shows up.

Anyway, nice to be here.

Thanks,
    Russ

2. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome to the site !
    Moving from one location in the middle of nowhere to another location in the middle of nowhere.. (maybe a little drier) Consistency is good

3. rp243

rp243 Monitor, OR Member

Thanks,
    I tend to like the middle on nowhere, less nosy neighbors.

4. rp243

rp243 Monitor, OR Member

Made it here, glad to be down here but I have to say that the people around here seem to be in a huge hurry to get somewhere.

5. Modeler

Modeler Molalla, Oregon Soccer Fan

Welcome! I was in Forks once, the auto parts store had the filter I needed and saved a yacht delivery trip.

I'm about to move to Molalla myself, I'll probably be joining the Douglas Ridge Rifle Club as it's only a half hour away.

Anyhow, welcome!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  6. rp243

rp243 Monitor, OR Member

I heard something about the Douglas Ridge Rifle Club at the mill, I plan to investigate a bit more, I need to figure out where to shoot here.