JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
aHey guys my name is Tony Tran, and im from Federal Way, WA. I just acquired my first handgun which is a High Standard Full Size 1911 45mag. Have shot about 200 rounds through the pistol itself and very happy with it. Im just starting into this real gun deal, have been playing paintball for over 8 years and now getting older so want something that actually can be used outside of games as defense also. The reason i made the switch was because our house got broken into about 3 weeks ago so I wanted something for house defense and thats how i ended up with the high standard 1911 45mag. Well now im getting my cpl and looking for a nice holdster and accessories... any tips? Then I also just required a Remington 700 308win to use for the long range and shot about 500 rounds through it within the last week of having it.

IMG_1346.jpg
IMG_1347.jpg
IMG_1344.jpg
IMG_1418.jpg
IMG_1417.jpg

Welcome.
A good holster is a must. Start by taking your pistol to the local shops and asking them to help you fit the holster to YOU. Fitting the 1911 is easy. The most important thing is it fits you and feels good.. Good holsters can be pricey but so worth it if it fits you and you use it.

You bought the gun for self/home defense. look at threads and see if that will be a good H/D weapon for you. Using a 45 for H/D is great if you spend the time to properly learn how to use it for that purpose. There is a whole mindset that goes into using any pistol for home or personal defense. I can not stress training with your pistol enough.

Welcome and good fortune to you

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top