JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have read around here some but first time posting. I am not a collector but I like to collect certain types of firearms. Mostly a hunter, with some interest in personal defense. I am a huge advocate of the 2nd amendment :s0155: And I am a proud American as much as I am proud to be from the Northwest.

I have been around hunting and fishing forums a lot but this one being local I think it would be a good fit. A long time personal friend recommended this forum to me. However one of my reasons for joining was because I was considering selling / trading / purchasing some firearms. What is the general consensus around her of a newbie ("Junior Member") doing such a thing?

I have been around hunting and fishing forums a lot but this one being local I think it would be a good fit. A long time personal friend recommended this forum to me. However one of my reasons for joining was because I was considering selling / trading / purchasing some firearms. What is the general consensus around her of a newbie ("Junior Member") doing such a thing?

I don't think you'll have a problem assuming you aren't doing something illegal like selling guns across state lines. A lot of people including myself joined the site because of the classifieds.

With junior members or someone whom I'm not familar with a phone call should tell if you are dealing with a person of character. Asking question like this also help show character in my opinion.

"vaultman"........"techieguy" pretty much got ya covered.... one other thing is always meet in "safe" place ie; mc donalds or corner store....home depot...i think you get the drift.........

steven

These are the reasons that I ask. I guess I will start browsing away at the classifieds. I just did not want to make an offer and someone feel insecure about a newbie, that is why I asked first.

Thanks for the answers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top