JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have read around here some but first time posting. I am not a collector but I like to collect certain types of firearms. Mostly a hunter, with some interest in personal defense. I am a huge advocate of the 2nd amendment :s0155: And I am a proud American as much as I am proud to be from the Northwest.

I have been around hunting and fishing forums a lot but this one being local I think it would be a good fit. A long time personal friend recommended this forum to me. However one of my reasons for joining was because I was considering selling / trading / purchasing some firearms. What is the general consensus around her of a newbie ("Junior Member") doing such a thing?

I have been around hunting and fishing forums a lot but this one being local I think it would be a good fit. A long time personal friend recommended this forum to me. However one of my reasons for joining was because I was considering selling / trading / purchasing some firearms. What is the general consensus around her of a newbie ("Junior Member") doing such a thing?

I don't think you'll have a problem assuming you aren't doing something illegal like selling guns across state lines. A lot of people including myself joined the site because of the classifieds.

With junior members or someone whom I'm not familar with a phone call should tell if you are dealing with a person of character. Asking question like this also help show character in my opinion.

"vaultman"........"techieguy" pretty much got ya covered.... one other thing is always meet in "safe" place ie; mc donalds or corner store....home depot...i think you get the drift.........

steven

These are the reasons that I ask. I guess I will start browsing away at the classifieds. I just did not want to make an offer and someone feel insecure about a newbie, that is why I asked first.

Thanks for the answers.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads