JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Waaaaaahoooooo....I love guns :s0155:

Spent most of my life in Bend. Owned and operated MOA Ammo Supply for several years and then got tired of that and went over to dealing guns. After 13 years of gun dealing I gave up my FFL and now just do my own thing. I moved over to Eastern Oregon for 6 years after Bend became a magnet for every yuppy on the West coast....:s0154:

Eastern Oregon was the greatest place on earth for hunting and fishing, just don't expect to make a living over there. I got a great job offer in Madras and moved over here...(at least its a small town). Then got laid off when the economy crashed a few months ago. Thats ok...just leaves me with lots more time to go shooting and fishing....

Thanks guys....

A huge "Thank You" to whoever started this board for us to talk:s0155:

It seems like "we" are in the fight of our lives when it comes to saving and preserving what little "gun rights" we have left.

Maybe we can get some kind of protection from the government as a "endangered species?":s0131:

I just renewed my NRA membership and hope that all of you do to....

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you in the future.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top