JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know, I know, California is not in the Northwest. But I'm not going to stay down here forever.

A few months back I joined SouthwestFirearms.com, more or less a companion to this site made by Joe Link, but it seems to have run out of steam. I liked the forum while it was up, so I thought I'd come over and see how this site is.

Anyway, I'm currently a student in a local community college down here in CA, and my goal is to move to an actually free state as soon as I have a degree. Oregon is currently high on that list.

For fun I like to shoot and hike, though finances limit how much I'm able to do the former. I also dabble in hand-loading, currently working on .45-70 to feed a handi rifle. I can thank Joe's SouthwestFirearms site for helping me get started in hand-loading.

That's about it on me. I hope I can contribute to this sight and have fun with fellow gun-nuts.

For being run by a bunch of liberals, the laws here are pretty good. Glad to have yo to the site, get out of Cali asap :) Get you silenced SBR with a 100 round mag and have some fun

For being run by a bunch of liberals, the laws here are pretty good. Glad to have yo to the site, get out of Cali asap :) Get you silenced SBR with a 100 round mag and have some fun

I'll be satisfied just having a functional magazine release on my AR-15 and some full-capacity magazines. Though silencers and SBRs sound awfully nice...

As a native Oregonian, I cannot condone anyone from California moving to Oregon

In the (paraphrased) words of Tom McCall, "Come visit Oregon, spend your money and then go back home".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top