JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi Bigfoot,
What you are saying makes good sense. I had an chance about 20 years ago but the family thought it was a step too far. I had worked in South Africa and what's now Zimbabwe and was caught up in the Bush War. And I had just left the British Army and my wife had visions of me joining the National Guard and getting Federalised. She had had enough of me doing tours in N/Ireland.So we decided to stay in UK.
But my son and his family saw the light and worked for Uncle Sam for about 3 years in Fort Stewart in GA and lived in Hinesville. Refurbishing Bradleys and Abrams. He was layed-off. Moved to Canada.Partly because his wife's qualifications were recognised there.I liked GA, and the US as a whole. And I like Canada, he has suggested more once for us to retire there, I would love to, but my daughter and her new son. Plus we have an ongoing medical thing.

But there is always hope. And we can always visit.

All the best, Have lots of shooting.
Dusty

HI 45,

Sorry I haven't replied for a few weeks but went away for Easter and I had a couple of things going on, and time seeems to past by quick. I'me all ears to get to know what you enjoy with shooting. Do you hunt at all? And what weapons do you use?

All the best for now. Enjoy your days

Dusty

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews