JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Want to say hello to you all. Been here awhile, never got around to writing my intro. Want to say thanks to all of you who helped me, and put up with my stumbling around getting things figured out.
My interests are varied in firearms, from current to Mil Surplus. Ive bought a few nice things from members hers, sold a few too. Its good to have a forum where you can still interact with folks of similar interests.
Most of us seem tolerant of each other, which is cool.
Anyway..
How Boring is Boring you might ask?
They had a bar here where the ladies would take all their clothes off for a dollar.
It went out of Business for lack of interest !!!!

At least we still like guns ;)

To be fair, it went out of business because they only hired local talent, and nobody likes a boring stripper...

Last Edited:
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

A few years ago we were up in Scotland, visiting relatives. We drove around the so-called 'Kingdom' of Fife, and dropped in on the tiny village of Dull.

1627330380529.png

Boring is only 15-20 mins from Club 205 which remains the best adult venue in the SE area by far. Have lunch there often; food is remarkably good and reasonably priced. Naked chicks a plus. Just no going to the rack and tipping or they target you as a mark.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top