JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone.

So I'm not new to guns, I've just taken a decade long break from the hobby. Recently I've gotten back into .22 target shooting. Using my old BSA, that has a 32" barrel, with a martini-Henry action and peep sights.

Despite preferring old firearms I have decided to try and build my own Polish AKM. So that will be a fun learning experience, I just hope that I can do a decent job. Right now I'm in the "gathering parts" stage, so hopefully it will be shooting by the end of summer.

Anyhow, I'm glad to be here.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Good to have ya on board, Im down in Kent so we are almost neighbors ;)

I have all the fancy toys but I do LOVE a good revolver!

A couple of mine (actually, the purple 442 is my wifes haha):

IMG_20200421_141737.jpg 7479011173842768775 (1).jpg MVIMG_20190127_121017_2.jpg

Hi everyone.

So I'm not new to guns, I've just taken a decade long break from the hobby. Recently I've gotten back into .22 target shooting. Using my old BSA, that has a 32" barrel, with a martini-Henry action and peep sights.

Despite preferring old firearms I have decided to try and build my own Polish AKM. So that will be a fun learning experience, I just hope that I can do a decent job. Right now I'm in the "gathering parts" stage, so hopefully it will be shooting by the end of summer.

Anyhow, I'm glad to be here.
Jason, welcome aboard! My company had a branch in Bonney Lake and I visited family friends there, great place!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top