JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You must be close! Which is a good feeling. The neighborhood around me seems very not firearms savvy. Huge change from when I lived in Hillsboro and everyone would chit chat about their recent gun purchases.
Actually I'm around S. Beaverton but I used to live on that end. It seems that I'm in that part of town several times a week though. The demographic is a bit different. Lots of Intel Nike, tecchies, Biomed, etc in your area, especially in Bethany. Still a nice place to live though
with lots nearby. Give it some time. As you get to know your neighbors, it will come up in conversation.

Actually I'm around S. Beaverton but I used to live on that end. It seems that I'm in that part of town several times a week though. The demographic is a bit different. Lots of Intel Nike, tecchies, Biomed, etc in your area, especially in Bethany. Still a nice place to live though
with lots nearby. Give it some time. As you get to know your neighbors, it will come up in conversation.
I may or may not work with/inside the tech industry. Lol me and my neighbors basically commute together.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top