JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all. Newbie here from Bellingham, WA. Been lurking for a bit and decided to make myself known. :s0155:.

Its awesome that theres such a strong online firearms community here in the northwest. Im looking forward to countless hours of pouring over posts and contributing some of my own!

Hi all. Newbie here from Bellingham, WA. Been lurking for a bit and decided to make myself known. :s0155:.

Its awesome that theres such a strong online firearms community here in the northwest. Im looking forward to countless hours of pouring over posts and contributing some of my own!

COOL!!! Someone from my neck of the woods. I look forward to hearing more from you. What's your poison of choice?

COOL!!! Someone from my neck of the woods. I look forward to hearing more from you. What's your poison of choice?

Not sure what poison your referring to so ill cover my bases:

Firearms: shottys, handguns, and black rifles. I almost never hunt so I dont own any large caliber rifles. I mostly just plink with friends.

Alcohol: Beer and lots of it. Again, I bring friends for that too. :s0005:

Not sure what poison your referring to so ill cover my bases:

Firearms: shottys, handguns, and black rifles. I almost never hunt so I dont own any large caliber rifles. I mostly just plink with friends.

Alcohol: Beer and lots of it. Again, I bring friends for that too. :s0005:

That about covers it.

Lived in Bellingham in the 80's. Went to Bellingham VoTech and learned Land Surveying. Went to work for a surveying company and did timber surveying in the Baker NF. Great vistas and equally great people. Welcome

Welcome to a great on-line place to hang out. Lots of good company for you, and be sure to note the list of "Similar Threads" that appears at the bottom of the page. There, you'll find threads that prove you're not all by your lonesome up there.

Portlandia_Hi.gif

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top