Hello from Bellingham!

Reactions
Hi all. Newbie here from Bellingham, WA. Been lurking for a bit and decided to make myself known. :s0155:.

Its awesome that theres such a strong online firearms community here in the northwest. Im looking forward to countless hours of pouring over posts and contributing some of my own!

Reactions
Hi all. Newbie here from Bellingham, WA. Been lurking for a bit and decided to make myself known. :s0155:.

Its awesome that theres such a strong online firearms community here in the northwest. Im looking forward to countless hours of pouring over posts and contributing some of my own!
COOL!!! Someone from my neck of the woods. I look forward to hearing more from you. What's your poison of choice?

OP
V
Reactions
COOL!!! Someone from my neck of the woods. I look forward to hearing more from you. What's your poison of choice?
Not sure what poison your referring to so ill cover my bases:

Firearms: shottys, handguns, and black rifles. I almost never hunt so I dont own any large caliber rifles. I mostly just plink with friends.

Alcohol: Beer and lots of it. Again, I bring friends for that too. :s0005:

Mephistopheles

Reactions
Lived in Bellingham in the 80's. Went to Bellingham VoTech and learned Land Surveying. Went to work for a surveying company and did timber surveying in the Baker NF. Great vistas and equally great people. Welcome

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom