JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My normal stomping grounds, SeattleGuns.net is currently switching to Vbulletin and I've heard good things about this site from members there so figured I'd come check it out and say hi.

I go by the same screen name over there also.
Glad to be here. We can never have too many firearm forums!

:s0155:

Welcome from a former Belfair Resident (Lorraine Ct.). I loved it out there but ended up having to move down to Portland for a job I got. I don't regret the move but I do miss the Belfair area at times. I was especially sad to find out that the Crazy Eric's closed down. We drove up from Portland several times just to have lunch there (I loved the fries and my wife loved the onion rings).

So, anyway, welcome to a great forum.

Yeah, being forced to pay for the new sewer project that was put in was too expensive for Crazy Erics. I'm pretty sure the one in Bremerton is still open though if you really feel the urge. ;)

Yeah, being forced to pay for the new sewer project that was put in was too expensive for Crazy Erics.
I heard about that. Gotta love government. Always forcing you to pay one way or another.

I'm pretty sure the one in Bremerton is still open though if you really feel the urge. ;)
Yeah, I've thought about it. We probably will sometime this summer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top