JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hello everyone, i am new to the site, i was born and raised in Oregon, i a gun enthusiast and i love shooting, i am in the process of building my gun collection, it is small at the moment, but hopefully i will add something new soon!

welcome to NWF ! ya...you'll pick up on people in your area right away....check out the "classifieds" plenty of items up for sale ! ya get a chanch check out some of the "stickys" at top of threads....it'll help ya get around here a lot easier ! enjoy !!

steven

Thanks everyone, I like what I have seen on the forum so far, there is a lot of information to be found here.

I have been checking out the classifieds quite a bit and I will continue to do so. I will check out the sticky threads at the top, I have not done that yet

"mistamaximus"...... in the upper right corner there is also an "advanced search box"
type in what your looking for , and anything pertaining to the subject will pull up from "past threads"

just a thought.....steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads