JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hello everyone, i am new to the site, i was born and raised in Oregon, i a gun enthusiast and i love shooting, i am in the process of building my gun collection, it is small at the moment, but hopefully i will add something new soon!

welcome to NWF ! ya...you'll pick up on people in your area right away....check out the "classifieds" plenty of items up for sale ! ya get a chanch check out some of the "stickys" at top of threads....it'll help ya get around here a lot easier ! enjoy !!

steven

Thanks everyone, I like what I have seen on the forum so far, there is a lot of information to be found here.

I have been checking out the classifieds quite a bit and I will continue to do so. I will check out the sticky threads at the top, I have not done that yet

"mistamaximus"...... in the upper right corner there is also an "advanced search box"
type in what your looking for , and anything pertaining to the subject will pull up from "past threads"

just a thought.....steven

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads