Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

hello from Beaverton

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by mistamaximus, Jul 17, 2011.

1. mistamaximus

mistamaximus Beaverton New Member

hello everyone, i am new to the site, i was born and raised in Oregon, i a gun enthusiast and i love shooting, i am in the process of building my gun collection, it is small at the moment, but hopefully i will add something new soon!

2. soulrider

soulrider Aloha/Beaverton Member

Welcome... I am from the beaverton area as well

3. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

4. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Welcome to the forum!

5. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! ya...you'll pick up on people in your area right away....check out the "classifieds" plenty of items up for sale ! ya get a chanch check out some of the "stickys" at top of threads....it'll help ya get around here a lot easier ! enjoy !!

steven

6. mistamaximus

mistamaximus Beaverton New Member

Thanks everyone, I like what I have seen on the forum so far, there is a lot of information to be found here.

I have been checking out the classifieds quite a bit and I will continue to do so. I will check out the sticky threads at the top, I have not done that yet

7. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

"mistamaximus"...... in the upper right corner there is also an "advanced search box"
    type in what your looking for , and anything pertaining to the subject will pull up from "past threads"

just a thought.....steven