JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All!
I have been shooting my whole life and reloading for many decades.
I grew up in Northern Minnesota where my family owns lots of land, so I am an avid whitetail and black bear hunter. Looking to hunt some elk out here in Oregon one of these years. Love target shooting have all sorts of guns from .22 to .510. Hope I can contribute in some way to the community and look forward to chatting with all of you or some of you at least....;)

Welcome fellow Beavertonian! :)
Sounds like you have quite a bit to contribute to our community. Don't be shy about chiming in, we are always in learning mode here.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Good to hear from you. Sounds like you bring a lot of knowledge. I don't need an answer but it must have been a serious & difficult decision to move from a lot of family land where land is available for you to hunt & shoot & here you are in Commiegyn!
I want out of this communist state. If you didn't have to live in a city where mussies were taking over... well anywayz, yeah, hey!
Whatz your favorite gun? One you own or the next one on the list to acquire? Maybe that should go to a new open discussion!

Good to hear from you. Sounds like you bring a lot of knowledge. I don't need an answer but it must have been a serious & difficult decision to move from a lot of family land where land is available for you to hunt & shoot & here you are in Commiegyn!
I want out of this communist state. If you didn't have to live in a city where mussies were taking over... well anywayz, yeah, hey!
Whatz your favorite gun? One you own or the next one on the list to acquire? Maybe that should go to a new open discussion!
yeah I am here because this is where all the money is.... hoping for a possible greater Idaho. Minnesota and Oregon look the same now all red with 2 small blue parts ruining it for all of us.

Favorite my bmg Windrunner or my deagle 50

Next gun is a .308 bolt for my nomad L I have on order. I am thinking a GAP or a 16 inch Steyr pro thb with the factory added Mcmillan stock. We shall see.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top