Hello from Beaverton!

Reactions
Hello all.

Somewhat of a firearms noob checking in. My first purchase was in November, along with the CCW course to get my CHL. I've been lurking on the forums for a while, but only registered more recently.

My fascination with firearms started when I was young. My parents never owned any, so the best I could do was buy airsoft replicas in high school. Eventually I had my uncle or friends who would take me out shooting. I enjoyed it but never could justify buying any real steel at the time. I'm now a few years out of college and thought it was about time to start my collection.

This is probably the best and worst time to get into firearms. Good: because I applied for my CHL when I did, and to support 2A at a time when it is being questioned. Bad: because finding ammo in-stock at a good price is just ridiculous right now.

Reactions
How's it going guys and gals.. What can I say, I am a collector, love weapons of different makers and origin especially my addiction to Galil Rifles. Full time in the miliatry, and if God willing, full time hunting....Hope to chat and do some business with some of you in the near future. :s0155:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom