JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all.

Somewhat of a firearms noob checking in. My first purchase was in November, along with the CCW course to get my CHL. I've been lurking on the forums for a while, but only registered more recently.

My fascination with firearms started when I was young. My parents never owned any, so the best I could do was buy airsoft replicas in high school. Eventually I had my uncle or friends who would take me out shooting. I enjoyed it but never could justify buying any real steel at the time. I'm now a few years out of college and thought it was about time to start my collection.

This is probably the best and worst time to get into firearms. Good: because I applied for my CHL when I did, and to support 2A at a time when it is being questioned. Bad: because finding ammo in-stock at a good price is just ridiculous right now.

How's it going guys and gals.. What can I say, I am a collector, love weapons of different makers and origin especially my addiction to Galil Rifles. Full time in the miliatry, and if God willing, full time hunting....Hope to chat and do some business with some of you in the near future. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top