JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I live in AR and have been involved in guns and a gunsmith most of my life! Being 58 years old I have a large collection of Mauser and Mannlicher rifle. Just looking for some fresh minds to share my interests like others!

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're in Arkansas but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Welcome aboard. I think you'll like NWFA.

I have family in Monticello, southeast of you.

Last time I was down that way was 2010. Sure miss the fried okra and purple-hull peas.

Welcome!

Holy Moly, Hatfield population 413??? That is some small town right there!

My daughter lives in Rogers, north of you. Her husband had/has family in that area and she escaped the misery of Buena Park CA about 15 yrs ago. I visited there and loved it... so many great and friendly people!!! Too hot/humid tho. Yikes, felt like an elephant on my chest.

Welcome from an old Southern boy transplanted in the PNW.
Was raised in NC, Ga, Mississippi and Florida but the heat and humidity made It impossible for me to breath so I had to find a cooler climate.
I miss the heritage and my family though.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top