JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
EPS,

Welcome! I am in O.H. and frequently shoot at Skagit Arms and travel up to Whatcom County to shoot there. Last night, I visited the North Whidbey Sportsmen's Association to inquire about their range and membership. Nice facilities, all outdoor. It is my understanding that they are actively taking memberships now for new members that wish to join. Check them out, if you haven't already. North Whidbey Sportsmen's Association

There is also a new indoor facility that is opening in Oak Harbor. I am unsure of when it is opening though.

-Derek

EPS,

Welcome! I am in O.H. and frequently shoot at Skagit Arms and travel up to Whatcom County to shoot there. Last night, I visited the North Whidbey Sportsmen's Association to inquire about their range and membership. Nice facilities, all outdoor. It is my understanding that they are actively taking memberships now for new members that wish to join. Check them out, if you haven't already. North Whidbey Sportsmen's Association

There is also a new indoor facility that is opening in Oak Harbor. I am unsure of when it is opening though.

-Derek
OK I will one thing that I would like to find is a place that has a trap range not for competition just to shoot for fun and waterfowl practice

That's cool I use a 870 also but I just got home from Skagit arm's I bought a Stoeger M3020 compact 20GA for my nephew Xmas present so we going to be looking for a place to shoot shot guns

I just posted this on the other forum but I thought I would post it here also .I appreciate all the information and help that I have received from this site and all of you who took the time to make a joke when it was time for a joke and to be serious when it was time to be serious thanks to all who welcomed us new comers to the site

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top