JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello folks - The name's Jim, from New Jersey.... yes, near the "Joisey Shore".
Found your site thru a Google search for firearms WTT/WTB. I'm in a jam, because I bought a Sig Mosquito with a threaded barrel, and then found out threaded barrels are ILLEGAL IN NEW JERSEY..... moral of the story, always check you state laws before leaping. My FFL is holding the Mosquito until I manage to find a new (out of state) home for the threaded barrel. So, my first move here is going to be a WTT ... my threaded barrel in trade for a standard (shorter) or Sport (longer) barrel. I will post pix when I find the right section of the forum.
This forum seems friendly and helpful, so I thought I'd give it a go.
Cheers,
Jim

Welcome!

(You should move, but that's just my opinion. It's quite meaningless, just ask my wife)

@moose: Lolz! Yeah, and for more reasons than just firearms laws. At this point, it's only the proximity to pizza, canolis, and good Brooklyn bagels keeping my from pulling up stakes. Also, me 'n my wife of 25 years, got a good laff out of your observation on the value of husbandly opinions. Come to think of it, she laughed longer than I did.....hmm.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top