JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello to all,
Greetings from South Florida. My story is that I've been banned from my regular forum for being a troll, (ie. I annoyed the staff enough and their egos IMHO, after 4 years, yeh I know too bad, so sad). So having dealt with one of the people from that forum who is a Moderator here and having known him to be a very knowledgeable Gentleman, I decided to look around here. Matter of where you are used to, but hot, sweaty weather intermingled with daily rain showers and thunderstorms and a six month hurricane season, I envy those who live in a seasonal zone, real spring and fall. I hope to contribute when I can, not as knowledgeable as many. Although the volcanic region, is intimidating to me. Anyway take care to all and I hope your forum prospers. Largely, from my experience, a matter of people being treated as they would like to be treated, think I read that somewhere.
rhtwist

Hello elcid11,
Thank you for the welcome. Unforntuately the summer season coincides with the Hurricane and daily thunderstorm season. I believe Mr. Lennox made it possible for the habitation of Florida:). I do appreciate the fishing. Landlubber myself, but 23.6 pound snook from a fresh water canal next to my work. About 100 yards from where a women was found eaten by a gator. Not to scare anyone off, it is a great place to visit. Lived in North Carolina for several years and I do miss the seasons. Oh well, you can't always get what you want. Don't know about extreme snow conditions though. Take care.
rhtwist

Hey torpedoman,
I will say it would be a nice place to visit. Just not between June and November (Hurricane Season). I sure wouldn't mind visiting up there. The falls must be spectacular.
rhtwist

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top