Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Hello from almost as far as can get continentally

Reactions
Hello to all,
Greetings from South Florida. My story is that I've been banned from my regular forum for being a troll, (ie. I annoyed the staff enough and their egos IMHO, after 4 years, yeh I know too bad, so sad). So having dealt with one of the people from that forum who is a Moderator here and having known him to be a very knowledgeable Gentleman, I decided to look around here. Matter of where you are used to, but hot, sweaty weather intermingled with daily rain showers and thunderstorms and a six month hurricane season, I envy those who live in a seasonal zone, real spring and fall. I hope to contribute when I can, not as knowledgeable as many. Although the volcanic region, is intimidating to me. Anyway take care to all and I hope your forum prospers. Largely, from my experience, a matter of people being treated as they would like to be treated, think I read that somewhere.
rhtwist

OP
R
Reactions
Hello elcid11,
Thank you for the welcome. Unforntuately the summer season coincides with the Hurricane and daily thunderstorm season. I believe Mr. Lennox made it possible for the habitation of Florida:). I do appreciate the fishing. Landlubber myself, but 23.6 pound snook from a fresh water canal next to my work. About 100 yards from where a women was found eaten by a gator. Not to scare anyone off, it is a great place to visit. Lived in North Carolina for several years and I do miss the seasons. Oh well, you can't always get what you want. Don't know about extreme snow conditions though. Take care.
rhtwist

Reactions
:s0150:Oh yes we have seasons, warm rain then cold rain then warm rain for 9 months and normal for 3 months!:s0114::s0112: Meh. ;)

Welcome to the forum, it's a cool place.
:drink:

OP
R
Reactions
Thanks for the welcome. All I know about the area is from the area is that you got bigfoot and moist cold remote pristine God's country.
rhtwist

OP
R
Reactions
Hey torpedoman,
I will say it would be a nice place to visit. Just not between June and November (Hurricane Season). I sure wouldn't mind visiting up there. The falls must be spectacular.
rhtwist

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp

Staff online